The Worm Gitter™ works anywhere the environment is favorable to earthworms.
Hunting for worms with Worm Gitter works best in the mornings and evenings, out of direct sunlight. It’s fun and works naturally!
- Follow these easy steps:
- Always keep the resonator pointed down and wear protective clothing in the woods or fields.
- Walk lightly and quietly so that you do not alert the worms.
- Push the tip gently into the soil and use the striker to "rub" the resonator firmly for about 30 seconds. If you are in a "bed" the worms will surface immediately. If not successful, walk lightly 10 to 15 feet and try again.
- Do not become discouraged if you do not find worms right away. Worming is like fishing, you have to go where they are.
- Children should not use this tool without parental supervision.